One of the first CredibilityTV shows I hosted last year was called Access to Capital for Everyday Small Business brought to you by my friends at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
On that panel CEO of Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp, Jeff Stibel speaks about common entrepreneurial mistakes. Not raising enough money at the right time is a common difficulty, but so is raising too much money, and not knowing your company’s investment needs.
Click here to watch the full-length panel discussion. Some of the topics discussed include:
- How to find funds for your small business
- What banks look for when lending
- Misconceptions on small business lending
- Common mistakes when building a small business profile
- Affects of today’s economy on small business
- The difference between personal and small business credit
Leave a Reply